This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUI dissappears from display

I have experienced this twice now since I updated to v 6.2.0.5. While performing a DVD to Mobile backup, the DVDFab GUI disappears from my display. The file creation continues to run (the light on the DVD player still flashing and the file size in the file folder still continues to grow.) When the copy process completes, I receive a "Finished" box, but that is all. After clicking "Finished", the box goes away. When I check Task Manager, DVDFab still shows up in the Processes list, so it didn't close properly. When launching DVDFab again, I briefly see a second DVDFab process appear, then after a second or two, the second process goes away from the list and the DVDFab GUI comes up on my display. Has anyone else experienced this? I haven't seen this in any other version except v 6.2.0.5. - Seventhgift

Clarification

When I said that the DVDFab GUI dissappeared from my disply, the GUI didn't just somehow minimize. It no longer appeared in the taskbar either. The only indication that Fab was running was the continued flashing of the DVD light and the file size continuing to grow in the folder. Also the process was still running in Task Manager if you went there to look. Thanks - Seventhgift

Comment

No one else has reported this that I have seen. It does not do it for me. Please attach the internal and process logs.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Log files

This only happened twice, so it is an intermittent issue. The last time it did this was today, 11.25. I didn't see anything in the log files, but I have attached them as requested. If it happens again, aside from taking screen shots of my desktop and task manager processes to send you, is there anything else that I can capture? _ Seventhgift
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X