Profile Editor won't save new profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Profile Editor won't save new profiles

I was so excited to get the email that the new profile editor was finally out... until I tried using it!

Two times now I've tried generating a profile for NOOKColor, and everything looks great until the point where I want to save it. If I click Save to DVDFab I get an errror saying it can't start DVDFab. If I click Save As, I get a dialog asking which folder to save the profile in. Nothing seems to happen after that.

I've looked in the DVDFab 8 Qt folder (and subfolders) and can't find any files created today, certainly nothing that looks like my profile. I've got DVDFab 8.1.2.5 installed.

Anything special I'm supposed to be doing in order to save a profile?

Do you have the DVDFab components installed in their default locations? Look in x\username\appdata\roaming\dvdfab\Profiles3, see if the ones you made are in there. If you didn't click the Share button, they may not be.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X