Error with older Blu Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Error with older Blu Rays

I've been seeing this error a lot with older blu rays that I've tried to convert.
    Attached Files

Please post the DVDFab internal log for one of these errors.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had already. If you look at my thread regarding Hellboy not converting it has an error very similar to this and it also has the logs attached.

Comment

Here are more logs showing that error on failure. I hope this gets fixed soon.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi dglidden
          Please do not convert from your drive
          First save it to your HDD as BD50 "Movie Only"without compression.
          Then open the hard drive folder and use that folder and convert from your HDD
          Doing it this way saves wear and tear on your optical drive and is also faster.

You could also try an older version found in the link in my signature, 8073 or 8085
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You say it would be faster to copy the blu ray onto my hdd then do the conversion. But wouldn't it actually be the same amount of time by dragging from the blu ray onto the desktop? I only have a license for the Ripper and not for any of the other components of the software.

Comment

And thanks, I'll try these older copies in a few days. So I'm going to assume that error I saw was because they changed the coding which means the software no longer works with certain older blu rays?

Comment

Originally posted by dglidden View Post
                You say it would be faster to copy the blu ray onto my hdd then do the conversion. But wouldn't it actually be the same amount of time by dragging from the blu ray onto the desktop? I only have a license for the Ripper and not for any of the other components of the software.
                Hi dglidden
                I believe you will be using the free HD decrypter, as long as you are not compressing and it is not a newer movie that is not supported yet using the free version.

The drive is constantly being accessed when converting or compressing from the drive which could be many hours and will eventually burn out your drive.

There have been many issues since the QT versions for members, I feel the the core of the program needs to be fixed.
                CBR929
                Last edited by CBR929; 10-08-2011, 01:33 AM.
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thanks for telling me about the older versions and the free HD Decrypter. Things seem to be working much better now all around.

Comment

That's a big call CBR!!!

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                    There have been many issues since the QT versions for members, I feel the the core of the program needs to be fixed.
                    CBR929
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                      That's a big call CBR!!!
                      Hi GregiBoy
                      By all means I am not trying to bash Fab, it is a great program.
                      No matter what the reviews say DVD Fab is still #1.
                      CBR929
                      Last edited by CBR929; 10-08-2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X