iPad rip issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) iPad rip issues

I’ve gotten an error a couple of times that I wanted to ask about. I am currently running v8.1.2.5 and I have experienced this issue with this version of software. I ripped my copy of Thor recently for playback on the iPad. I selected 1024x760 format and DVDFab created the M4V File with no reported issues. The file size is approximately 1.4GB when viewing it from the Windows 7 explore screen. When I bring it into iTunes, it will play the movie OK. However when trying to sync it to the iPad, I get a message stating that “Thor was not copied to the iPad because it cannot be played on this iPad.” When viewing the Thor icon within iTunes, right under the movie icon, the movie name appears and right below the movie name, the movie length is displayed in minutes. It says that the movie is 795 minutes long. Obviously this is incorrect. When viewing the “get info (right clicking the movie icon and selecting info within iTunees) it clearly shows the correct GB size. I re-ripped the movie and this time when brining the movie into iTunes, it correctly displayed 114 minutes. At 114 minutes I was able to sync the movie to the iPad. This is the second movie that this has happed to. The other was my copy of Arthur. (Arthur also originally displayed the incorrect 795 minutes.) Is there any way to correct this issue (some setting or something that I can edit) without having to re-rip the movie a second time? This can be time consuming and irritating.
    Thanks,
    Seventh gift

I have an iPad2 and have not had this happen, but there has been at least one other post in the forum with a similar sypmtom.

If you have MediaInfo, please use it to analyze one of the rejected files and post the results. The DVDFab internal log from the bad conversions would be helpful to the developers also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When or (if) it happens again, I will post the information. Thanks Seventhgift

Comment

Working...
      X