AV sync problems with m2ts.ac3 High Quality profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,
    We have found this issue on CARS2 and trying to fix it. Please give us more time.
    You can use BD ripper to m2ts.passthrough. It's OK.
    Thanks for your support!

Comment

Excellent news; thanks for the update!

Comment

yep...but m2ts.passthrough is not allowing subtitles demux to idx/vob.

Comment

Just some more info...

On the BD movie "Bad Teacher: Unrated," I tried using both m2ts using the "m2ts passthrough" profile, and I tried going straight to mp4.

m2ts passthrough: It worked, but the sound inexplicably cut out about 2/3 of the way into the film. The remainder of the film had no audio.

mp4 - The audio and vidio synched throughout the movie, but the subtitles were out-of-sync.

Comment

A/V Synch Problem

I'm having the same A/V synch problems with 'Cowboys and Aliens' when ripping BD to M2TS -- Tried everything , Cuda, Software, fast, normal, high quality --- same results with the audio and video out of synch ang getting worse as the movie progresses... I am using version 8136 --- I have to use the profile which has AC3 for the audio otherwise my PS3 won't play the audio stream

Comment

I'm seeing the same thing with Inception (region 2).

When the main movie is in multiple m2ts files the audio is always out of sync regardless of encoding settings. Have tested on several software players.

Comment

Can anyone from DVDfab indicate whetehr the audio/video sync issue with multiple source m2ts files and the various remux profiles is fixed in the latest 8.1.5.0 beta ? It would be hel;pful if we could get a little more info on bug fixes in the release notes. Thanks.

Comment

Please try the latest build 8151 QT beta. It's OK.

Comment

Thank you thank you. I've tsted 8.1.5.1qt with 3 chronic Blu-Rays, using the m2ts.high quality with AC3 remux profile and all are flawless now. No mroe sync issues at the end. The ones I've tested are Fast Five, Drive Angry and Deja Vu. Deja Vu has historically been a real issue, where I had to convert it to a normal DVD format to stay in sync. I've got a couple more to test but it looks like you folks finally may have nailed this issue. I also need to test m2ts passthrough to see if the sound glitches are gone when it moves to the next m2ts source file. I'll report back my test findings.

Comment

can you test also MKV remux? I have no multiple m2ts BD disc right now by hand.

Comment

I don't have anything which I use to play the MKV container format right now. I did complete testing on a few more rips and all worked great with the m2ts HQ AC3 remux profile. On m2ts passthrough Istill get an ever so slight tick between source files but it is less than before but enough for my receiver to see it. It is certainly something I can live with.

Comment

Using 8.1.3.8, the problem is not fixed.

I tried ripping "Real Steel" (Title 51) to an M2TS file under the m2ts.ac3.high_quality profile, and the audio became progressively out-of-sync with the video.

Comment

The sync problem isn't fixed until 8.1.5.2 or higher. Avoid 8.1.5.3 becuase the m2ts.high quality profile was broken in that release. I am using 8.1.5.9 with excellent results.

Comment

Fair enough... I'm reconverting now using 8.1.5.9, and will report on the results later today. I'll be ecstatic if the problem is fixed.

Comment

Partial success... Under 8.1.5.9, the audio and video are now in sync. However, the subtitles are still progressively out-of-sync.

Comment

Working...
                                X