Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(v8.1.2.6Qt) DVD into MP4 has still audio problem.. Wrond AAC Profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper (v8.1.2.6Qt) DVD into MP4 has still audio problem.. Wrond AAC Profile?

Talks are in wrong place I suppose (DVD converter section)

Originally posted by signals
    Many portable devices require the LC or Low Complexity codec profile, but most will support files sampled at 48 kHz, at least those I have tried. See if the latest version of Profile Editor will allow you to make these changes and save it as a new profile. (The audio codec profile may not be changeable, haven't ever tried it).

Finally Some-one gives proper answer why is this so.. Thank you!

I tried ProfileEditor8 and after 50min of struggeling with the strange editor I was not able to create new Mobile versions profile for Nokia C5.

Could some one create a clone from DVDRipper/MobilePhone/"Nokia N95/N93" profile and alter the feq from 48k to 44k on AAC and paste it here by telling where to insert it..

Thank you, still could be finally solved!

Comment

jeremys, the ipod.mp4 profile is low complexity AAC audio, or at least MediaInfo reports it that way. Give it a try.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you!! iPod profile really worked in Nokia C5 phone. Audio was correct! Thank you! Now Dev Team needs to make this permanent?

Comment

Welcome check out the profile editor, you may be able to modify the profile yourself.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            Welcome check out the profile editor, you may be able to modify the profile yourself.
            I tried couple of weeks ago.. I tried everytyhing but the system was So confusing and messy I really did not succseed to produce Nokia C5 profile under Cellphone / Nokia.

soneone intellect must do it.

Comment

I have asked the developers to revert the generic MP4 profile to Low Complexity, as it used to be. It is what most devices require. High Complexity should be used only for specific devices known to support it. Make sure you are selecting the correct device after clicking MP4.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

jeremys, in the intrim I've made you a profile, but it is a shot in the dark since I don't have a Nokia C5 to test and tweak. Try it with just a chapter or two to see if it does what you want. I’m not the intellectual you’re looking for so if it doesn’t work just blow it away.
                Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you All for participating in this.. I put the bd... file into profiles3/ folder, but after intense search of it it was not to find... not under generic mp4 / nokia / cellphone...

I just stick to iPod template for now..

Comment

I sent the wrong file I guess told you I wasn't the intellectual you are looking for! Try this one.
                    Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you!!! It "worked"
                      1. found under To MP4 / .Nokia C5. Can it be under Cellphone?
                      2. Resolution sould be 320x240, was 320x178.
                      3. Audio bitrate default could be 128kbit / stereo.
                      4. Volume was 150% i.e. correct.

There was some audio skew, desync like 2 secs.

But still, Thank you for your Effort! Really appreceate.

Comment

Using 8.1.3.2...

I discovered that perfect DVD-Nokia C5 phone conversion goes like this:

- iPod h264, 1 pass, 320x240 autoCrop, stereo at 128kbit/sec. Video at 500kbit/sec.

Result is .m4v file that playes perfectly on Nokia C5.

Comment

Working...
                        X