DVD Ripper failing EVERYTIME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD Ripper failing EVERYTIME

I am getting error code 502. 12 7. I have tried multiple disks, both of my DVD burners (HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH10LS30 and an HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22NS30 both connected via SATA), always the same error. I tried switching from a .avi file to a .wmv and I didn't get the error, but got stuck on 0% for about 20 minutes until I turned it off. I have tried both the latest official DVDFab and the 8.1.2.9 beta. I also have the old 8.0.8.5 non-QT version installed. All doing the same thing.

I tried looking the code up in the Error Code forum page, but that page is about useless. Minimal codes and no explanation of how to fix them.

Any help here would be nice.

I just tried the DVD Copy option and that works just fine. So it's something to do with the encoding process then?

Comment

I think it is more likely a Windows registry problem. I would uninstall Fab and then scrub the registry. If you don’t have a registry cleaner CCleaner is a good one that is a free download. Run it until it finds no issues during the scan. Then download a fresh installer.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanx. I'll try that now.

Comment

Nope, same issue. Just tried the newest beta 8.1.3.1 Qt. Same fault as before.

Comment

Just tried to make a MKV file. Failed as well. New error code this time. 500.01 2 mkv. I am assuming that the whole DVD Ripper is screwed as I have tried 4 different formats and 3 have flat out failed and 1 just sits on 0% forever.

Comment

Make sure you are not selecting the PCM audio track.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Post the DVDFab internal log related to these conversions.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

PCM is the only audio track listed. English PCM/2 is it.

Where do I find the internal logs at? I have some crash reports saved as .zip on my desktop, but I use a web based mail system and the program is not compatible with that.

Comment

That is what my screen looks like on the .avi option.

Comment

Working...
                    X