Movie rip playback problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie rip playback problems

Hello everyone! I am having a problem with the movies True Grit, Transformers 3, and Insidious. I was able to make a full disc backup as an iso, but whenever I try to rip them into any mobile movie-only format, the playback always crashes. The process completes successfully, and I'm left with movies that are 700-1200mb in size, but after playing for various lengths of time, playback aways crashes whether I'm using Windows Media Player on my PC, or playing them back on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. True Grit plays back for about 32 minutes before crashing; Transformers plays for 17 minutes; and Insidious stops after about 1 minute.

I noticed in "file details" that Insidious is over 13 hours long, and True Grit is over 14 hours long, which they obviously aren't. Other than that, everything looks fine. Any ideas?

Hi Pookie
    You don't use Video Converter to make movie rips, use DVD Ripper or BD Ripper. Did you post in the wrong forum?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Hi Pookie
      You don't use Video Converter to make movie rips, use DVD Ripper or BD Ripper. Did you post in the wrong forum?
      Hmm; I may have. Could a mod please move this?

Comment

Working...
      X