8.1.3.2 Split by chapter doesn't work properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 8.1.3.2 Split by chapter doesn't work properly

I have a music DVD of Journey Greatest Hits. It has 1 title, split into 18 chapters. I want to rip this into 18 VOBs, one with each chapter (and hence one with each music video).

I select DVD Ripper / VOB.

If I select the title, then title start/end settings and select only chapter 1, I get a VOB with chapters 1+2.

If I select the entire title, edit the profile settings, select split by chapter, I get 18 VOBs, but they contain respectively chapters:
    1+2, 2+3, 3+4, 4+5, etc...

It seems there is an off-by-one error in the chapter handling.

Hi PhilK61,
    We have found this issue and will fix it asap. Please wait for the fixed release.
    Thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
      Hi PhilK61,
      We have found this issue and will fix it asap. Please wait for the fixed release.
      Thanks for your support!
      Is this fixed in 8.1.3.6? It wasn't mentioned in the changelog.

Comment

Sorry, it haven't be fixed now. Please give us more time.
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
          Sorry, it haven't be fixed now. Please give us more time.
          Thanks.
          This still isn't fixed in 8.1.6.0. Surely it can't be that hard to change a <= into a < in the chapter splitting loop.

Comment

PhilK61

Mind your manners. You have no idea what is involved in the fix or what other duties the staff may have. Everyone is entitled to one warning and this is yours.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X