No announcement yet.

Pre-set Bitrate and Deinterlace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Pre-set Bitrate and Deinterlace?

I want to rip a lot of DVDs (a TV show with 9 seasons). Each and every one of the shows should have 1900 bitrate and the deinterlace flag checked.

How can I pre-set these values? At the moment, I have to "edit" every single show and change these values one by one.

Thanks! Martin

Try the new Profile Editor (in the forum below this one) to customize your profile for these settings. Not sure about deinterlace, but I know it allows you to pre-set the bits per pixel, which if the titles are the same length, equates to the same bitrate.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the hint! The editor does not allow to set the deinterlace flag. The profile XML it writes contains this line, however:
      <deinterlace mode="0" method="0" enable="0"/>

Anyone knows what so set here in order to enable deinterlacing ("enable" seems easy, but what about "mode" and "method")?

Thanks! Martin

Comment

Working...
      X