DVDFab8138Qt does not rip DVD properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVDFab8138Qt does not rip DVD properly

DVDFab8138Qt fails to write 25 seconds of video to the wmv file just prior to the end of this DVD:

DVD Title: The Little Drummer Boy
    DVD production date: 2011
    A/V Codec: All software

Profile: xbox360.wmv.wma10
    5.1 Multichannel
    384 kbps

This is the 7th time I have reported this bug in DVDFab - over multiple versions of the software.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 12-13-2011, 11:13 PM. Reason: change title. post not from a developer

Prefix Problem in Forum

Sorry about the Prefix I used. However, when I use the "New Thread" function, the only prefix options I have are "Staff Notes".

Comment

This problem with the prefixes has been corrected.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This DVD rips perfectly with version 8085 of DVDFab - Why not with 8138Qt?

Originally posted by jimkress999 View Post
        DVDFab8138Qt fails to write 25 seconds of video to the wmv file just prior to the end of this DVD:

DVD Title: The Little Drummer Boy
        DVD production date: 2011
        A/V Codec: All software

Profile: xbox360.wmv.wma10
        5.1 Multichannel
        384 kbps

This is the 7th time I have reported this bug in DVDFab - over multiple versions of the software.
        Version 8085 of DVDFab rips the DVD perfectly.

I would suggest the “developer” goes back to that version and compares it to the current version to determine what they have changed which introduced this bug.

This is why revision control software, unit testing and integration testing are so important in doing software development.

Comment

Working...
        X