All bd rips failing on Samsung Epic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) All bd rips failing on Samsung Epic

In the past I have burned BDs in ipad format h.264 and viewed them on my Samsung Epic 4g. Now every movie I burn get the same error on my epic "Sorry, this video cannot be played". There are no errors in the buring or copying to the device process. I have tried this on about 6 movies all with the same error. I have movies on the device copied in early version of BD Ripper that are working fine. I take all the defaults on the ipad and the resolution is good with 1024x426.
    Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? The device says best format is h.264 the resolution is 800 x 480 but I have movies on it in ipad format of 1024x434.

Have you installed a firmware update or made any other changes on the Samsung?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Check this post by 'ultremann' which seems to be a similar sounding issue, also on a Samsung, just a different model. Note his last post that Support has reported it to R&D ... http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15448 I had the exact same error as you on the Samsung Galaxy Captivate. Downloaded the Mobo player and it had no problem with DVDFab's H.264 MPEG4's.

Comment

Working...
      X