No announcement yet.

Bluray ripper vs DVD ripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Bluray ripper vs DVD ripper?

I'm a little confused. If I buy the bluray ripper will it also rip dvds or do I also need to by the dvd ripper?

Hi Cocophone,
    Blu-ray ripper lisence is just for Blu-ray ripper and DVD ripper is only for DVD ripper.

Comment

What is the best bundle package to buy so I can rip both DVDs and Blu-rays?

Comment

Cocophone

Before you buy make sure you understand how DVDFab uses the terminology. DVD or Blu-ray Ripper take your discs and convert them to AVI/MP4/MKVWMV and other formats for different devices. DVD or Blu-ray Copy take your discs and either write them to a folder on your HDD, make an imamge (ISO) file or burn them to a blank disc.

If you just want to do the conversions, there is a combo package of both DVD and Blu-ray Ripper with a discount. Also remember to enter the discount coupon code. Please check the DVDFab website for details.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

What I want to be able to do is rip the main movie and selected audio tracks from a DVD or Blu-ray and create an ISO file without compressing the video or audio

Comment

Then what you need is DVD Copy+Blu-ray Copy. There was in the past a combo deal for that, but I can't find it now. There is a discount coupon though that you can enter for a 25% discount: FABASOFF. The discount will be less after January 2 and there will be a price increase some time in early 2012.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X