No announcement yet.

What is causing stuttering problems ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) What is causing stuttering problems ?

latest stable release of DVD Fab

I started the trial of Blu-Ray ripper and I noticed even with my i5 520m there appears to be some instaces of stuttering when doing a Blu-ray rip to WM 10 for xbox 360 using 10kmbps. At first I thought it was just the PC so I tried another and got the same results streaming from HDD and via Wireless (N) on both machines. The 360 exhibits the same behavior when playing the movie.

Title used was Star Trek (2009) blu-ray.

What gives?

Machine specs

i5 520M
    4GB ram
    500GB 7200 rpm drive
    ATi Radeon 5470
    Lite-On HD-DVD combo drive used for the rip via usb port

other than changing the bit rate to max no other settings were changed

I've noticed it also. It seemed to start with the current release 8.1.6.3. For me, this was the release where the A/V sync issue was corrected, and the stuttering issue started. My completely "uneducated" guess is that DVDFAB is dropping some frames in an attempt to keep A/V in sync.

Comment

Try turning off Lightning Recoding, although I have not noticed this problem with the profiles I use (h264+AAC). I have also updated to the new beta. There will be another new release in a day or so, try it when it comes out.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X