Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung and Toshiba Tablets and profiles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Samsung and Toshiba Tablets and profiles.

Hi, Have been searching the forums and find most of the ripping of DVDs is for Phones. I gues the tablets would not be much different. What my question is, I am trying to Rip some DVD's and convert video to Mobile for the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet and the Toshiba AT100 tablet. Naturally Both are Android 3.2 and would like to know if anyone could give me info as to what would be the best profile to use. I have been using generic AVI H264 audiocopy but have some video problems such as freezing on ther tzablet. I believe if I convert them to MP4 might be better, but not sure about the correct profile.

Many Thanks

Try the iPhone4 1080p profile, it makes h264+AAC MP4s that play well on the iPad2 and several Android devices. Use a frame size of 720x400 or so and adjust the bitrate for about 0.3 bit/pixel and the framerate to Same as Source or 23.97 fps.

Audiocopy makes the files much larger and sometimes has sync problems with certain titles.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals Will Try it now. Do appreciate the quick response. This program suite is awesome once I get to use it properly

Comment

Working...
      X