One question, one problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper One question, one problem

So, have been using Last Samurai to test different apps, because it has been difficult finding an app that would rip it. DVDFab does, with one caveat. . . each of three attempts has yielded different results, none of them right. I want this to work, I really do.

question is this - if i purchase it, does watermark go away? or is that a permanent fixture.

problem - tried three times to rip to mp4. first rip ended up as a straight copy for backup. second ended up an avi. and third attempt did end up as mp4, but there was no audio. argh!

so, thoughts? help? answers (no need to give answers to all the big questions in life, just how to make this app work right will suffice)

many thanks!

The watermark is only placed when you are using the trial version. It is permanent once it has been applied.

The output format depends on the selection you make in DVD or Blu-ray Ripper in the navigation pane on the left; iPod, iPad, iPhone, other specific device, or a generic conversion to a particular format, avi, mp4/m4v, mkv etc. The audio format will vary with the selection you make and may not be suitable for whatever player you are using.

To make a copy of the original disc, use DVD Copy or Blu-ray Copy. Read the tutorials on the dvdfab.com website.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X