Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A/V Sync issue with The Adventures of Tintin Blu-ray Rip to avi (xvid + mp3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) A/V Sync issue with The Adventures of Tintin Blu-ray Rip to avi (xvid + mp3)

The audio and video are out of sync for The Adventures of Tintin when I try to rip it to an avi (xvid +mp3) file.

------ begin mobile work(1/1) ------

0m 07.01s: info: create config(5)
    0m 07.01s: info: convert profile(avi.default)
    0m 07.02s: info: bluray playlist(1),angle(0),chapter(1->17),3D(0)
    0m 07.02s: info: streams((4113.2)(4352.2)(4608.8))
    0m 07.02s: info: set output video frame_rate(24000/1001)
    0m 07.02s: info: subpicture preset(1), mode(1)
    0m 07.03s: info: enable multi-thread software decoder
    0m 09.06s: info: subpicture(4608) mode(1)
    0m 09.06s: info: connect to sub render filter
    0m 11.07s: info: processing source(00352.m2ts)
    0m 14.97s: info: enable multi-thread software decoder
    0m 15.99s: info: subpicture(4608) mode(1)
    0m 15.99s: info: connect to sub render filter
    0m 19.00s: info: processing source(00352.m2ts)
    0m 51.04s:

------ finish mobile work ------

This is a known issue, hopefully to be fixed soon.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Adventure of TinTin Audio Sync problem

I am having problem with ripping the 2D version of The Adventure of TinTin. When I play back the video the audio is out of sync by about 1.1s (that's the adjustment I have to make in VLC for it to look/sound good).

I have attached my log files and a screenshot of the DVDFab window with the options I used.
      Attached Files

Comment

just upgraded to 8.1.7.5 which says it has a fix, still having issues!!!

Comment

It says nothing about this title. The problem is content related.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi ryanmc
            I know the A/V sync is a known issue, but have you tried it with Cuda disabled???
            Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I have personally tried all available setting combinations and it is still off. It is something odd about the disc itself.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                Hi ryanmc
                I know the A/V sync is a known issue, but have you tried it with Cuda disabled???
                Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
                CBR929
                I tried that just now, but it did not help.

Comment

I just wanted to post a follow up. I actually got a good copy by using DVDFab to copy the bluray, and xxxxxxxxx to encode it.
                  Last edited by 90312; 04-11-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

I use the exact same process, dvdfab and xxxxxxxxx, tried last night with newest version, made no difference. Still sync issue. I'm sure the R&D dept, will sort this out quickly.
                    Last edited by 90312; 04-11-2012, 11:03 PM. Reason: Do not name other software in DVDFab's forum guys.

Comment

I just tried it again and the conversion to MP4 has been fixed. I used the following settings:

Source: BDMV folder of Main Movie on HDD made by DVDFab
                      Profile: iPhone4 1080p
                      Frame Size: 960x408
                      Video bitrate: 2289 kbps
                      Audio: downmix to stereo AAC 96 kbps
                      All GPU disabled, Lightning Recoding enabled (process fails with CUDA encoding enabled)

This was with v8.1.7.5.

I have not had time to test the AVI profile that the original poster was using.

Comment

The SD DVD is fixed too with 8.1.7.6. iPad aac m4v
                        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

Tried mkv last night with the latest version and the problem remains. Audio out of sync.

Comment

MKV,AVI still have problems, this is a known issue. If you need it quickly, use an MP4/M4V profile. This is an authoring issue with this disc, they are working on a fix for other profiles.

Comment

Working...
                            X