Cuda vs software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Cuda vs software

i just tried cuda out on my first bluray rip and the quality is horrible than i tried with simply software and it was great, is there any way i can optimize the cuda quality in dvdfab?

Update the nvidia driver for your card if you haven't recently. If it is still bad, post the internal log session from one of the CUDA conversions. There is no visible difference on my system.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had major quality issues when using CUDA. The speed was awesome but the video was very pixelated and blocky, especially in dark scenes. Made most of my dvd rips unwatchable. I just used CUDA for decoding and software for encoding at is was much better. I do the same with QuickSync as it has the same problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr H.264 View Post
        I had major quality issues when using CUDA. The speed was awesome but the video was very pixelated and blocky, especially in dark scenes. Made most of my dvd rips unwatchable. I just used CUDA for decoding and software for encoding at is was much better. I do the same with QuickSync as it has the same problems.
        Thanks that did it for me, i have to set encoding to software, if i put software+cuda, it comes out with bad quality

once again thanks

Comment

We have greatly improved soft+cuda output quality, and it will be available in near feature, please wait, thanks.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

looking forward for it, when i used soft+cuda it took me less half an hour but quality was horrible

Comment

Working...
            X