Audio from concert DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Audio from concert DVDs

When I use "generic" setting audio only to rip audio from concert DVDs I get very strange files. Track 1 will be the first two tracks combined in 1 file....track 2 will be the second and third tracks combined and so on. What am I doing wrong? I set it to separate the tracks.

Hi,

Please use the Audio option to ripper the DVD audio only. See the screenshot.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
    Attached Files
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

It does the same thing no matter what options I use.....I even reloaded it....

Comment

Some concert stuff is authored that way, a pair of songs/performances in each "chapter".
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

I reproduced the error, it always more 1 chapter than the selected chapter. Have report to our dev.

Wilson
          Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 04-27-2012, 03:13 AM.
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I can probably find a program to split an "unsplit" mp3 file but if there's a fix out there I'd love to avoid that....thanks for the quick responses.

Comment

So the most recent version doesn't seem to have addressed this issue.....I imagine I'm the only person who bought the product for this reason? Anyway....I would love to see this resolved.....such a minor issue really.

Comment

Working...
              X