This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boost Audio NDS

My DVD to Mobile conversion for sound is almost nonexistent and the video is less than the full size. I select NDS from the window. When I have used [removed by Complication] other software, I had a full sound and the video was full screen. What am I doing wrong with DVDFAB?
    Last edited by Complication; 12-05-2009, 04:00 AM. Reason: We get that you are having issues, but keep it about DVDFab.

As a new member, you may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you.

Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
    Last edited by GregiBoy; 12-05-2009, 05:04 AM.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

hpolack, your problem is probably a setting in DVDFab or on your player. Check one of the files you made with MediaInfo and post the
      details. You can adjust the volume and image size by clicking on the Edit button before you start the conversion.
      Last edited by GregiBoy; 12-05-2009, 05:05 AM.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry

I will try to give pertainent info. I am trying to convert an original file (ISO) which is dvd9 to NDS using DVD to Mobile using the selected default profile "NDS". The original ISO file plays fine as to volume on my XBMC and Computer based players. I made another NDS file using using other software and the image is much larger and the volume 5x louder. I am using Moonshell v1.71 for CycloDS Evolution to playback.

I prefer to always use DVDFAB as it is much more straight forward for my wife and never locks up. Again, the audio is barely there after using the DVDFAB "NDS" converter and the picture leaves a 3/8 inch on both sides. Since the NDS is so small already, that extra real estate is critical.******I did discover I can increase the volume in Moonshell by hitting the x button on the DS, but it is not even still a quarter of the volume of my video I converted using other software*********

Info for ISO [T:\Videos\ChristmasMovies\The SANTA CLAUSE 3.iso] (DVDFab 6.2.0.5)

Disc type: Video DVD
        Disc region: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
        Volume name: SANTA_CLAUSE_3
        Video standard: NTSC
        Layer 0 size: 1624315 sectors (3172 MBytes)

CSS (Content Scramble System) protection is not found.
        RC (Region Code) protection is not found.
        RCE (Region Code Enhancement) protection is not found.
        APS (Analog Protection System) protection is not found.
        UOPs (User Operation Prohibitions) protection is removed!

Invalid PTTs protection is not found.
        Invalid PGCIs protection is not found.
        Invalid PGCs protection is not found.
        Invalid TMAPs protection is not found.
        Invalid CELLs protection is removed!
        Invalid VOBUs protection is removed!
        Fake vts 3 is removed!
        Fake vts 16 is removed!
        2 fake vts protections are removed!
        Bad sector protection is not found!
        Structure protection (ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.) is removed!

PathPlayer is enabled!
        Last edited by Complication; 12-05-2009, 02:22 PM. Reason: Removed references to other software.

Comment

DVDFab pays the bills for this forum so please don't reference non-DVDFab products in your posts.

Comment

Working...
          X