No announcement yet.

What is error #500.012.mkv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) What is error #500.012.mkv?

What does error #500.012.mkv mean? I seem to be getting this error constantly now, when I wasn't before. There must be something on my system causing this error, but I can't figure out what it might be. Most of the discs I try to rip just give this error now. Any ideas? Thanks, Boc...

MKV file does not support PCM audio track. Please select profile "mkv.h264.ac3" when you select PCM audio track.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson,

Actually mkv does support pcm file, as i have many that i have manually demuxed the raw streams including pcm and remuxed the streams into an mkv and the pcm track plays fine. The issue is that BD Ripper does not support it and hopefully the dev team will add this feature in the near future.

Comment

Curt,
        Are you able to post an in depth description on how to do this process. Many times I've tried to back up blu ray to mkv that had pcm audio with no success.
        I then have to make a back up disc in order to keep the pcm audio. When I back up a disc i always want to keep the best quality audio option. So if you can explain on how to do this and back up pcm audio to mkv container I would really appreciate it. Please use simple terms for that is what I am capable of understanding.

Comment

This thread is not about making workarounds, the original poster was asking about an error code. Boc, you need to post a DVDFab log file session from a conversion that shows this error.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Work 1 failed, Error = 500.01 2 mkv: 22:34:48

Here you go. I hope this helps.....

Comment

Please post the full internal log session.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X