Star Wars Disk with strange forced titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Star Wars Disk with strange forced titles

Has anyone sucessfully ripped any of the Star Wars BD's to ipad (or I guess any other)?

I figured out that they put the subtitles in the English track that is third from the bottom of the list. If there are no subtitles, then you'll see only two english tracks at the bottom

However, regardless of using "only Forced" or all with this track, at seemingly random times wierd text appears at the top of the screen like <Rick> <Kershner>

A) anyone know if I'm doing it wrong?
    B) is this some strange copy protection they've figured out how to do to make it annoying?

The text at the top is part of the directors/actors commentary, it identifies who is speaking since the commentary tracks were recorded in a roundtable format with several participants. Which specific disc are you trying to convert and is it the one from the box set that has all the movies?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All of them, but specifically episode 4. Is there a different method to getting the forced titles (greedo) without the other junk?

Thanks

Comment

No, not really. I have the box set and will test it too, it may be a glitch. If it is I will report it to the Monkey King's minions.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I ripped my Star Wars Blu-Ray Box Set last week - And there are Forced subtitles - (Not for The Empire Strikes Back as there is no "Alien Speak" in that film).

The Forced subtitles are in either the last or second to last "English" subtitles in the list of available languages. You can test this using the Mini Viewer whilst playing the disk, to check which one it is.

Hope that helps?

Hans

PS - I still can't get / find the correct Forced Subtitles option for the Blu-Ray Extended Cut of "Avatar" !!

Comment

Working...
          X