Mkv2vob question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Mkv2vob question

Been using mkv2vob along with FAB and mkvmerge to convert movies to play on my ps3 via PMS. Just got to the movie "The divide" which has 7.1 TrueHD and for whatever reason kv2vob says "unsupported audio" ? I have not had issues for sometime. I typically use the blu ray ripper in FAb to keep the audio source and then mkv2vob converts it to pcm(lossless).

Is it the 7 channel track causing the issue versus 5 channel mixes?

Any ideas why?

You seem to be asking about some other product than DVDFab. If the audio files that come out of BD Ripper play on everything else without errors, not sure what you are seeing.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      You seem to be asking about some other product than DVDFab. If the audio files that come out of BD Ripper play on everything else without errors, not sure what you are seeing.
      I know a lot of folks on here use various other software for streaming movies on their PS3's, hence my question.

Comment

Working...
      X