Frame Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Frame Resolution

In the Frame Resolution/ Bits/Pixel / Aspect Ratio/ Its already picked by DVDFAB! If you were to try one of the others, what difference would it make?

Do you need to pick one closer to 1080p for your HDTV? Are duzz it matter? I tryed it and there were only a change in file size! So should you leave it on the one DVDFAB picked?

Also using Fast Encoding(1pass),Fixed Bitrate-15000kbps, works great with the AIOS Media player! Great picture and sound! If I dont use 15000kbps the picture shutters around the faces or when it changes to a differ seen!

Explanation would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

Use the size that matches your playback device. If you choose a larger one, the files will be huge and you will have to use a higher bitrate so the encoding will be much slower. Try 1280x720 and see how that looks, bitrate of 3-4000 kbps or high enough that the bits/pixel is around .25 or higher.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

frame resolution

Thanks very much SIGNALS, that helps very much!

Now I have a better understanding, which I really needed! DVDFAB products are just so easy and work just great!

I'm using the Aios media player and I think its one of the best things I have ever bought!

So many thanks to "GREGIBOY" and "MAINEMAN" for all there help and teaching!

Comment

Working...
      X