Sync issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Sync issues

I have noticed that I have had some sync issues when encoding my dvds to mkv's with the latest dvdfab software. I was searching these post to see if anyone else was having these issues and came across a thread where one of the moderators reconmended using an older version of dvdfab 8. I tried it and there was no sync issues. Does the latesest beta (v8.1.8.6) correct this?

Just try it. If your occurs the a/v sync issue, please the latest internal log and we'll check and fix it asap.

Comment

all4dom
      No, I don't think it does, but try it by all means. There is a problem with many older DVDs that causes the conversion process to freeze or have sync issues in some cases. The problem is with the authoring on the old DVDs. The versions of DVDFab that may work with these titles are v8.0.8.5 or earlier. This version is still available for on the download page of the dvdfab.com website.

You have posted in the wrong forum, since your problem is with DVD Ripper. I will move your thread, pleasse post more carefully next time, and post the log file as terry5 recommended if the problem persists.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X