No announcement yet.

Making MKV file ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Making MKV file ????

Tried to make a MKV with new release DVDFAB 8.1.8.5

I am using Blu-ray copy to make an ISO file on Disk then trying to use DVDFAB Blu-Ray Ripper to make a MKV file from the ISO as Source...

At the bottom of DVDFAB Ripper -- there is a PROFILE selection --- Not knowing what to select -- I picked mkv.remux

Is that correct ? Should I use Ripper do this ??

Thanks

Yes you should use Ripper for this.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

BD-Ripper Making MKV file

CWCARSON,

Use the MKV H264 profile, it will do subs for you, set it as default! I don't use the re-mux! It works great for me! Set your encoding to 1 pass, If you have alot of action, set kbps to 15000 and pick out the best Frame Resolution!

I get as close as I can to 1080P, the results are great! All my movies look and sound real good! My HDTV has a setting to open 16:9 to full screen so I use that, if your TV has that!

Comment

The problem with remux should be corrected now, please try v8.1.8.7 http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...ewpost&t=17753
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X