No announcement yet.

sync problem with Tintin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) sync problem with Tintin?

I know this has been addressed a million times but when will fab fix the sync problem with "Adventures of Tintin"? I've tried numerous times with all the new beta's and new releases but still the problem remains? Is this a problem fab is unable to fix and I should just back up with a disc?

It was fixed for the MP4/M4V profiles. I used the iPhone4 1080p profile at 720xXXX and had perfect sync on VLC, iPhone and iPad.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm looking for an "MKV" fix! Anytime in the future?

Comment

Same here. MKV fix please.

Comment

I have no idea what the workload is right now, I'm sure they will try for a fix ASAP. If a quick fix had been possible for MKV they would have done it also at the same time as the MP4/M4V workaround.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

What's the latest on the fix for Tintin?

Comment

I know this is quite an old thread but I have only just tried to rip an mkv of Tintin with 8.2.1.4 with no joy. Has it been fixed for 8.2.2.1 or would I be better off saving my time and ripping in another format?

Comment

To my knowledge this problem has not been fixed using the mkv format. I have given up trying and just made a hard copy of the main movie. Someone may have a better solution. We would welcome it!

Comment

You can also copy the movie to your hdd and use an older version for your conversion found here 8.0.8.5
                  Hope this helps
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X