No announcement yet.

Audio.. really high?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio.. really high?

I'm tested out the BD Ripper and 3D BD Ripper as I have a Media Player box on order and should be here any day.

I noticed that my audio on my BD conversion is extremley sensitive (high)
    Is that normal? What should I look at in the settings to counter this?

I remember seeing something there about Volume Percentage.. I just left it at 100, or 'same as source' or whatever it was...

But on playback, I hardly have to touch my Volume + before it gets way, way loud.

Any tips?

Check the input sensitivity settings on your sound card, one of them may be high. On DVDFab Media Player, I set the volume slider almost all the way to the right for a normal listening level from a Blu-ray disc. For either Ripper, you have set it correctly at 100 or so, I generally use 130 for playback on iPad or iPhone. Pretty sure what you are seeing is a local setting on your PC.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

1. You should be using an audiocopy profile for your new WD Media Player and not farting around with profiles that allow you to change the volume.

2. If you want to change the audio format and change the volume, do not set anything in concrete until you test on the actual device.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X