"The Thing" Blu-Ray cannot Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) "The Thing" Blu-Ray cannot Rip

Hey has anyone had any luck with ripping "The Thing" it is cinavia .. I have done about 45 BD's and everything works but "The Thing" just crashes the program.. Ive deleted tried reinstalled Fab done it all , tried path player off , removed H|D Audio ,, nuthin works .. lol

Hi PhantomMkI,
    Please post the latest internal log. Thanks.
    The default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Thx Terry,
      I tried again today and it worked first time.. maybe because I did remove a codec pack KLite and reinstalled direct x, haali, ffdshow, MadVR and LAV filters.. Amazing stuff now everything works just fine ..

Comment

I'm scratching my head raw, heh. Everytime I've made a (fresh! to be sure!) backup of "John Carpenter's The Thing" BD and then rip to AVI from where the backup exists on the storage drive I'm getting the 'Directors Commentary' audio included. I'm as certain as I can be that all DVDfab settings preclude inclusion of that 'version of the playback' (subtitles off, language, etc). The disk itself works fine in player -- the 'puter has a flaky Intel video and I've been unable to do a playback directly on the PC (different issue, one thing at a time!). Could someone plz toss this aulde dawg a bone of a clue for correcting the 'directors commentary inclusion issue'?

Comment

Originally posted by ggroeller View Post
          I'm scratching my head raw, heh. Everytime I've made a (fresh! to be sure!) backup of "John Carpenter's The Thing" BD and then rip to AVI from where the backup exists on the storage drive I'm getting the 'Directors Commentary' audio included. I'm as certain as I can be that all DVDfab settings preclude inclusion of that 'version of the playback' (subtitles off, language, etc). The disk itself works fine in player -- the 'puter has a flaky Intel video and I've been unable to do a playback directly on the PC (different issue, one thing at a time!). Could someone plz toss this aulde dawg a bone of a clue for correcting the 'directors commentary inclusion issue'?
          In the future, don't reopen an old thread like this, start a new one. There are many versions of DVDFab that have come and gone since this thread was started. Post the DVDFab internal log entry from this conversion. It sounds like the wrong audio stream was selected or set to play as default when the original copy was made (if you used Main Movie copy mode).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

profuse apologies, signals! this thread was the only one that I could find relative to the BD flick in question -- and, of course, very quickly after I posted my reply (which *reopened* the thread apparently) DVDfab QT 8.2.1.5 gave me a usable .TS rip ... sigh, Put this one back to sleep for now

Comment

Working...
            X