This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Can't just purchase Ripper

Keep trying to purchase DVD Ripper only and when I select my checkout service, it adds in like 4 other products I dont want? Deselecting everything and selecting DVDRipper lifetime only and shows correct amount due until I click on checkout and everything added again. No way to deselect or select 0 from that screen. Help?

Are you using Avangate or SWREG for checkout? There is nothing the forum staff can do to help but the Beijing staff will see the thread and they will need a little more information. Which options get added to the cart? It sounds like it is adding one of the package deals. Make sure you select from the Single Products list and deselect everything else (and select No Thanks from the popup box).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, please select "No Thanks" from the popup box and removed the programs you don't want before you checkout.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
      X