DVDFab Quality and ITunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Quality and ITunes

I just got DVDFab Ripper and have been getting a horrible picture quality when using. I mean when I use DVD Copy the quality is good but when I use DVD Ripper the quality goes bad. File size doesn't really matter and I need it on a format that can be read by ITunes.

I have the latest copy of DVDFab.

Any help? I'm new so I don't understand the technical language well so explain as well as you can.
    Last edited by CBR929; 08-11-2012, 02:45 PM. Reason: Removed wording

Posted in the wrong place, I will move your thread. Which profile and settings are you using? DVDFab can make conversions that are as good or better in some cases than what you buy in the iTunes store.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm using the default settings under Ipod or any other. Always default. Did I mention that I'm copying from a DVD?

Comment

Hi desark
        I have edited your post, please watch what you post on this forum.

Please post your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

desark

Yes, we know you are using a DVD source. Try the iPhone4 1080 profile, select single pass conversion, 720x400 (or smaller) for frame size and set the bitrate slider for about 1700 mbps. For audio, select downmix to stereo and 128 kbps. This should make a nice quality file that iTunes will accept. If you are playing back on a handheld device, choose a smaller frame size and reduce the bitrate.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Did you mean 1700 kbps. If not what's the difference?

Comment

Working...
            X