DVD Ripper Stuck while ripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD Ripper Stuck while ripping

I've been trying to use DVD ripper on ipad/iphone modes, around 1024x762 resolution and 15,000 kbps fixed bit rate. However, it always starts converting and gets stuck somewhere in between (12%, 87%, etc) no matter the DVD.

It's fairly annoying and time consuming. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

Hi desark
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi desark,
      Maybe the fixed bit rate is so big. It's about 1,000 kbps here. Please let DVDFab set it automatically and try again.
      If the error repro, please post the latest internal log.

Comment

You are using DVD Ripper to upscale the DVD, I think beyond the capabilities of the codec. Try 720x400 and let the panel driver do the upscaling...the file will be much smaller and faster to make.

Originally posted by desark View Post
        I've been trying to use DVD ripper on ipad/iphone modes, around 1024x762 resolution and 15,000 kbps fixed bit rate. However, it always starts converting and gets stuck somewhere in between (12%, 87%, etc) no matter the DVD.

It's fairly annoying and time consuming. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X