No announcement yet.

How can I make basic dvd copies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper How can I make basic dvd copies?

Hi,
    I'm new to dvdfab. I downloaded the free DVD Copy trial and it worked fine with my 12 year old Dell laptop.
    However, I then accidentally purchased Dvd Ripper. I tried copying a dvd with the Generic setting but it takes hours to download a dvd and when I tried to write it to my external dvd writer, the program wouldn't recognize the writer.
    When I was using the trial DVD Copy, everything was fine.
    Is there any way to use DVD Ripper to make basic dvd copies of dvds? If so, which settings should I use?
    Thanks for any help.

DVD Ripper does not make DVDs or burn discs at all, and will not let you select an optical drive as a Target device. It converts DVD files either from disc or VIDEO_TS folders on your hard drive to AVI, MKV, MP4 and similar file types. To copy and burn discs, you need DVD Copy. Some of the DVD Copy functions can be used free forever.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi 1989civic
      Maybe try to contact sunny@dvdfab.com, to see if she can switch your license from Ripper to Copy, it's worth a shot.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for the replies!
        I decided to buy DVD COPY and then ask for a refund on ripper. It's worth a shot.
        Thanks again!
        1989civic

Comment

Working...
        X