BD Subtitle issue - one more time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD Subtitle issue - one more time

Purchased the Blu-ray ripper for few months now. No question DVDFab is the best product over many others. Easy to use and fast. But there is ONE MAIN problem - subtitle won't sync in certain movies (Studio). I reported this few time and always just ask me to post the log and I did. Ask me to update the the latest version and I did but the problem still there.

To DVDFab - One more time. Please look into the following Studio BD
    1. Lionsgate
    2. 20th Century Fox

The above 2 companies the subtitle will not sync. Others are no problem.

Please find out what causing it. Once you fix this I will upgrade myself to lifetime member of your products.

Many Thanks

Which profile are you using? Are you using the "Direct render to video" option or to a subtitle file? GPU acceleration? If so, for decode and encode? Which card?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Which profile are you using? Are you using the "Direct render to video" option or to a subtitle file? GPU acceleration? If so, for decode and encode? Which card?
      I use MKV and MP4 both with same result.
      Subtitle tried both Render and Extract with same result
      GPU acceleration turn off and use software only because the default mode won't render the movie.
      Graphic card is Nvida Geforce GT 540M

But why other studio movies don't have this problem. If my hardware then all movies (Studio) will have the same problem.
      Paramount Pictures, MGM no problem.

Also I reported the Beta version 9 only ripped half of the movie only on
      Lionsgate and 20th Centure Fox too. Paramount and MGM no problem with Version 9.

Thank for your time and please let me know what I do wrong.

Comment

I am not sure you are doing anything wrong at all! I want to try to duplicate the problem with some recent titles from these studios and I need to use the same profiles and similar settings.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          I am not sure you are doing anything wrong at all! I want to try to duplicate the problem with some recent titles from these studios and I need to use the same profiles and similar settings.
          Thanks for looking at the problem

Try these movies, they are all from Lionsgate Studio
          Aliens
          Alien Resurrection
          Basic Instinct
          The Expendable

Comment

Working...
          X