Ripper format for Roku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ripper format for Roku

I was wondering if there was a setting that works best for the Roku xs? I have tried several and all have slight problems. Is there any possibility in making a default Roku devise selection?

You can try ProfileEditor. Output a movie from your device,import it to ProfileEditor and then make a new profile for your device.
    Here is the manual for ProfileEditor.

Comment

Same question here, but every time I try to import a sample video file that I know plays on my Roku, (mp4 and m4v formats), I get an error message "Load Samples Wrong!" What's that mean?

Comment

Install MediaInfo (free). Analyze the sample file with that and post the results here.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have created a DVDfab 9 profile for Roku and placed it in the .

Comment

Here is a link to the profile noseph made (thanks):

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have added another Roku profile () the only difference is I added a Roku image to this one.

Comment

I feel stupid asking but I have search and searched ..... where can I actually find the Profile Editor to download? I see the manual and profiles people have been nice enough to upload but I can't actually find the utility. Can someone please provide a link?

Thank you.
                -Larry

Comment

It comes with Fab so when you download Fab it should be with it.

Comment

If you haven't found it yet just pick the profile you want to edit and click this button:
                    Attached Files
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Roku

I have a Roku and it plays my avi's, mpg's, mp4's, and about any other video file type I throw at it. I use Plex to play my video files on my Roku, not to mention, with Plex you can watch youtube on your Roku.

Comment

Working...
                      X