Won't Rip to 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Won't Rip to 1080p

I'm trying to rip a European-coded BluRay... It works fine outputting to 480p and 720p, but when I hit 1080p, it doesn't read... Any help? I've tried it multiple times... It's running right now, so I can get the error script, but I didn't see anything notable in the past attempts...

See attached error log.
    dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

According to the log file it completed OK. I assume it was the last entry in the log, which is the most recent. It is possible that those profiles don't support 1080p. If you can use MP4/M4V type files, try the iPhone4 1080p profile, I know it can do it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Problem is, I'm trying to get a high-quality rip (especially with audio). The file will need to be played on my 1080p computer and PS3. I think both devices could play an iPhone format, but when I've encoded to MP4 in the past, it doesn't play back right. Any other suggestions, sticking with the AVI extension?

Comment

Hi thepaintsaint
          Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X