Lifetime License no longer being acknowledged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Lifetime License no longer being acknowledged

I do not know what else to do. I have submitted 4 contact forms over the last week and no one is responding. I feel like I am being ripped off.

I bought my license back in Version 3. At that time, a license was a lifetime license. When version 5 came out, they send me another lifetime license key to use since they had changed the formula.

I have had DVDFab installed on a Windows Vista 32 bit laptop for the past 3 1/2 years w/o any issues. I recently replaced my laptop with a WIndows 7 64 bit laptop. Now my key only registers as never expires on the DVDCopy. I still have the old one up and thankfully hadn't wiped it yet. Both are version 8.2.1.5, both the same key. On my Vista laptop, it says never expires for both DVD Copy and DVD Ripper. It will not do this on my the Windows 7 laptop. I even uninstalled and put it on the Windows 7 laptop in XP mode.

I cannot get any response from the company. APparently, they will not stand behind their product anymore????? Does anyone else have a way to work around this issue? I have seen posts throughout with others having this problem and there doesn't seem to be any answers to them.

DVDFab's customer service is drastically lower than it was 5 years ago!

Hi kash,

You can login DVDFab member center (http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm) to download a new key file, then run as administrator to register DVDFab again; or please email me at mona@dvdfab.com with your registered email or the order number for your DVDFab purchase, we will help you out as soon as possible.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Got it

Thank you, I did finally guess what I had as the password, although the forgot password never arrived from Saturday or tonight still.

Thanks.

Comment

Check your spam or junkmail folder.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have been checking it.

I have been checking it on the server and in my applications all along. I am not a newbie at this. I have been writing software for 16+ years. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X