Bluray rip to network share won't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Bluray rip to network share won't work

With this latest version 8.2.1.8, I can't rip a bluray (to .mkv) to my network share over ethernet. Ripping to my desktop works fine. What changed? I downloaded the latest beta and got some error.

Need to know the error and see the internal log session from this conversion to be able to help.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is what is in the log file: It's repeatable 100%. The .mkv does not exist, I delete it everytime, even changed directories and get same error.

Conversion: one pass: 08:33:17
      CUDA GPU acceleration for video encoding enabled
      : 08:33:17
      Source( 00888.m2ts )
      : 08:33:17
      Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 0 error: filter name(509.01), type(128), id(14), get module_error(509.00 1 //DISKSTATION/video/Videos/TOM58S~J/mkv/M8938S~N/The Avengers.mkv File exists)

: 08:33:18
      Process failed!: 08:33:18

Conversion: one pass: 08:45:44
      CUDA GPU acceleration for video encoding enabled
      : 08:45:44
      Source( 01118.m2ts )
      : 08:45:45
      Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 0 error: filter name(509.01), type(128), id(14), get module_error(509.00 1 //DISKSTATION/video/Videos/MFES8B~Q/mkv/MK4LH4~B/Madagascar 3.mkv File exists)

: 08:45:49
      Process failed!: 08:45:49
      Last edited by shdwkeeper; 11-12-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Maybe you do not get the write permission to your network share over ethernet. Please check it.

Comment

Must just be newer titles as my older blu-ray titles work fine

Comment

Any ideas why older titles work and new titles don't?

Comment

There may be no enough free space. Please check it.

Comment

I am having the identical problem on Windows 7 with a Synology 411+ NAS (DSM 4.1-2647). I have tried older versions of DVDfab, removed CUDA, verified rights and disk space with no results. As information, when attempting this, the actual MKV folder and the MKV and SUB files are created, with 0 length. Deleting the folders and re-trying does not fix the problem. I am forced to rip to my C drive, then copy to the NAS, which is using CIFS for a mapped drive. This problem began, for me, on 15 October on the Avengers and has continued for every Blu-Ray I have tried since then.

I find it interesting though, when i burn an MP4, it goes to the NAS with no problems. I have no other issues with my NAS on any other applications and it worked beautifully with DVDfab until recently.

Comment

Working...
                X