Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Version 9 has to be Internet Connected?

I have a problem when trying to rip DVDs when I'm not connected to the Internet. It comes up with a message thet I'm not connected and goes into HD Encrypted mode. However when I insert a dvd into my drive it wont open it up. Is this version only works with Internet Connection?

Yes, registration info and decryption keys are stored on a server.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I hate that you have to be connected. It never did this in the previous versions. This is a step backward if you ask me. I'm not always connected when I use the program. This sucks.

Comment

You can continue to use v8, it will work as it always has for a time and will still have decryption updates for DVDs. Blurays have always required an internet connection. Is there some particular reason that it is inconvenient or difficult to provide and internet connection at your location?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes problems with internet.

I need to use this software to backup all the DVD's we have on a rig in the Northsea. Here we don't have a internet connection all the time. How to solve this?

Comment

The question was answered in the other thread where you posted about it.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X