No announcement yet.

Toy Story 3: Double Play (UK blu-ray)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Toy Story 3: Double Play (UK blu-ray)

Does anyone know how to get Buzz Lightyear's Spanish subs in TOY STORY 3 DOUBLE PLAY UK blu-ray edition.
    I know that they are in English subtitle 3, but don't know how to get them in the picture of the movie.
    All the others appear but why not this one.
    Can somebody help me please.

Hi,

I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but I've just come to this - does anyone have an answer?

The 3rd English subtitles have what I want, but when rendering to video in an MKV container, they don't appear.

Thx.

Comment

Please make sure you do not marked the "Display only forced subtitle" before starting.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
        Please make sure you do not marked the "Display only forced subtitle" before starting.
        Hi, yes, I did that, but still no joy.

Comment

Pingu
          There is also an "always" control for Display Only Forced in Settings->Conversion->Convert, make sure the box is not checked, it will override selections on the Ripper pages.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hmmm,

Strange behaviour - I selected subtitle track 4 and direct render to video. In chapter 26 ("Spanish Buzz"), there are no subtitles when Buzz is first reset, but later when he is wooing Jessie, the subtitles are rendered.

I checked on the bluray and it uses track 4 all the time when played from the disc.

What could be happening?

Comment

The subtitle 4 is Spanish. While playing back, the Spanish is in white color. While Buzz is first reset, the forced English subtitle is out with yellow color,which is rendered into the video. No Spanish subtitile when the forced English subtitle is out. It is worked by design.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
                The subtitle 4 is Spanish. While playing back, the Spanish is in white color. While Buzz is first reset, the forced English subtitle is out with yellow color,which is rendered into the video. No Spanish subtitile when the forced English subtitle is out. It is worked by design.
                Hi, thanks for the response. On my copy (UK Double play), tracks 1,2 and 4 are English. Tracks 3 and 5 are Dutch and 6 is Hindi. There are no Spanish subs on this disc.

Track 4 is the default when just watching it as standard and contains the subs for the "Spanish Buzz" chapter (26), but nothing else. The subs are in yellow.
                As I say, they render fine near the end of the chapter, but nothing at the start....

Comment

For goodness sake... This disk most probably has not been authored properly and Fab cannot be expected to second guess studios that do this.

For problematic disks such as this, do yourself a favour, download and install FREE Subtitle Edit with you can inspect in detail what the idiotic studio did.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Right, well, I ripped the full blu-ray and used eac3to to extract the 4th subtitle track and opened that with Subtitle Edit. This is the correct track with all of the Spanish Buzz subtitles.

When I use BD Ripper with an MKV or MP4 profile with subtitle extraction, BD Ripper does not get the full track - it only extracts some of the subtitles.

Can someone look into this please?

Comment

Working...
                    X