No announcement yet.

MKV passthrough issue, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) MKV passthrough issue, please read.

Hello.

After i make a perfect 1:1 bit clone of my bluray i use mkv passthrough to create an untouched mkv, but the subtitle files are not stored inside the container. So when i use mkvmerge the problem happens.

The mkv plays perfect, but when i merge the subs inside the container the file is not the same. Meaning i play it in vlc and when i move the marker or change chapter the file responds assap. But after mkvmerge encode it takes some time for the mkv to respond to the same thing. This happens also when using other softwears to create an mkv, responds slowly. Why is that?

Thanks.

Which of these problems relates to DVDFab?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I create the file with DVDFab, if you can`t mux in the subs with DVDFab and use another softwerar, this happens. Just asking if someone knows anything.

Comment

Due to mkvmerge

I had same trouble when using 5.9.0 of mkvmerge. Back to version 5.8.0 it works fine for me ! please DO feedback to mkvmerge staff.

Comment

Who can not read this
          Originally posted by signals View Post
          Which of these problems relates to DVDFab?

CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X