Video Distortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Video Distortion

I am seeing some weird distortion on the play back after ripping a dvd. When there is motion in the picture, I am getting some horizontal lines where the motion is. When the motion stops the lines are gone and the picture is fine. This just started happening. So I'm not sure what would be the cause of this. I just installed Kaspersky anti virus and updated to the latest DVD FAB. I am running windows 8. Also I'm ripping to an AVI from a DVD.
    Any ideas how to fix this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

What are you using for playback? It sounds like a deinterlacing problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

So after you asked that I went and watched the movie through the DVD player on the TV and I don't see the lines. Also went to my Windows 7 pc and didn't see the lines.
      So it sounds like it is the 2 windows 8 pcs that I tried. Thanks for getting me in the right direction.
      Any suggestions how to solve this on the windows 8 machines.
      Thanks

Comment

Hi slacker

Originally posted by signals View Post
        What are you using for playback? It sounds like a deinterlacing problem.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X