This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File naming issues

I'm ripping my seasons of Futurama using the ipod.tvout profile settings. I queue up the four or five episode chapters and edit the filename and title for each track in the queue editor. I'll give them unique titles, such as "Futurama - S01E01" and hit OK. I even double check that the names are saved by looking at each one again.

When I rip a disc, however, one or two of the episodes inevitably loses this information temporarily and the file is given the default filename and title. This can be especially problematic when more than one track suffers this, causing a prompt for overwriting a track (and me not knowing which track was ripped because they were going out of order, so I can't just rename it and move it out of the way).

I believe this is a small bug with DVDFab, and I would like to see a fix for it, if possible. Thanks.

What version number of DVDFab are you using?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry. I forgot to include that.

Comment

This Happens to me in the ipod encoding option and has for the past few versions is there any fix?
        Last edited by mrphr34k; 01-13-2010, 04:03 AM.

Comment

I had a similar problem when doing avi/xvid. I spent 30-40 minutes setting up the que, checked everything and it had this type of problem. I thought I did something wrong but maybe not. Rather than spend the time to debug the problem decided it was much easier to setup a batch command file. Setup 1 conversion and tested it then copy/paste the other conversions and did minor edits to each line. Took 10 minutes to create it. Worked great and no frustration. See attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

The problem still exists in 6.2.1.8. It's easy to reproduce so I would think that it would be easy to fix...

Comment

Working...
            X