Register Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Register Problem

Uninstalled and reinstalled due to crashing on start up and now the program starts up fine but tells me that I need to register. Entered my registration info and it tells me that it's incorrect. Tried resetting my password and that didn't work. Tried redoing the key and that didn't work either. Tried using the DVDFab support contact form and no one has responded in over 5 days. HELP!

Some more details would help. V8, V9 etc, etc.

We don't play "20 Questions" here.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Details

V9, PC, Windows 7, lifetime license

Anymore details than that, I guess we'll have to play "20 questions".

Comment

Have you set yourself up an account on the "Members" area of DVD Fab with your email address that you used when you purchased Fab? (Not this forum)
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

And did you install Fab by saving and running the installer and then running the installer as "Administrator"?

Comment

The Main Office is closed for the Chinese Spring Festival, a national holiday. It will reopen in a short time.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Greg - yes to both.

Signals - thanks. I had no idea they were on holiday.

Comment

Well if you want to try something else till staff gets back from Chinese newsyear.Delete fab again get program from internet cc cleaner its free.Clean your files and registry then re download fab and try again sometimes this works no promises.

Comment

I appreciate the idea and had been meaning to download CCleaner for a little while anyway. I tried it and still came across the same problem. At this point, I'm guessing it will take some registration action from the DVDFab crew to fix it. If you guys have any more ideas though, I'd be happy to try them!

Thanks again!

Comment

Bryan
                    If you can log in to your account in the Member center, it should work. Please tell us if you get the same type of error when trying to log in there.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nope. I can and have logged in to my Member Center account during this entire process.

Comment

If you can log in there and you use the same email and password to register v9 and all of your licenses are shown in the list in the Member Center, you may have something blocking DVDFab's access to the internet, which is necessary for registration. Check the log of your antivirus/internet security to see if it is being overzealous. Or disable it temporarily when you try to register. If you have a firewall on your PC or are on a VPN, you may need to open a port and tell DVDFab how to use it in Settings.

Comment

Tried disabling firewalls and anti-virus. Still the same error.

Comment

Please attach the internal log file for the most recent installation of v9 after it analyzes a disc. Does not matter whether it actually registered or not.

Comment

dvdfab_internal is attached.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X