Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ver 9 - Task Queue problem

Hello,

I am trying to rip my discs converting them to MP4. I have noticed that after I get the task complete for the 1st disc, that if I queue up the 2nd disc, one of the tasks from the 1st disc will still be in the queue (even though it already completed) & it will attempt to do this "already completed" task first but has an issue as it cannot find the disc to complete it.

Any way to actually clear out the queue when the set tasks are completed?

Are you attempting this from a single optical drive? I don't believe that will work, since you can't click "Finish" between the jobs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by choliscott View Post
      Hello,

I am trying to rip my discs converting them to MP4. I have noticed that after I get the task complete for the 1st disc, that if I queue up the 2nd disc, one of the tasks from the 1st disc will still be in the queue (even though it already completed) & it will attempt to do this "already completed" task first but has an issue as it cannot find the disc to complete it.

Any way to actually clear out the queue when the set tasks are completed?
      Hi,

I've tried to reproduce the issue but not reproduced. Tried to convert to mp4 one by one with single optical drive, and convert to mp4 together with two optical driver. V9028.
      Would you please give us the details of your step? Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I am attempting to do this with a single drive (drop in the first disc complete the task. Remove the disc & put in the 2nd & repeat). Since I was having issues, I am going to copy a few discs to the hard drive & go that route, but still having the same issue.

I open up fab & select ripper. I drag over the folder & it shows the the titles & I select the ones I want. I then edit the title name & file name on each one, then I select start.

When all of the tasks is complete, I click on finish, Next I drag over the next folder & select the titles I want from that & edit the file name & Title name & then I press start.

This is where I will notice the last task from the first disc will still be listed & will be the first task it wants to complete

Comment

It is already in their to do list, just wait with patience...

And they need time ...
          I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
          Edison

Comment

Looks like it's being adding with version 9.0.3.0

Comment

Working...
            X