v9028 Skyfall BD ripper, audio out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) v9028 Skyfall BD ripper, audio out of sync

Having trouble with BD ripping Skyfall with this version. The last version I ripped it to my iphone 5 and it worked fine.
    Ripping Skyfall with this version; I tried the disable GPU suggestion but with that, there was no audio. With Cuba there is a minor out of audio out of sync.
    Somehow I didnt get a log of this ripping so sorry about not posting it but it seems many people are having audio sync problems

Is it out of sync from beginning to end by the same amount, or does it get worse (further out of sync) as the movie progresses? I have the disc but have not converted it yet.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It doesn't get worse as the movie goes on

Comment

I would like to let you know that my out of sync problem was due to 7.1 channel. 5.1 channel seems to work fine but please fix the 7.1 channel out of sync problem.

Thanks
        Last edited by JSJaykay00; 03-09-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Thanks JSJayKay, this is the kind of thing the devs need to know to be able to correct it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please post your log file!

Wilson
            Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 03-11-2013, 08:21 AM.
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

How odd, theres no mention of "Skyfall" or "The Dark Knight Rises" in the logs so I cannot post them. Least to say. The dark knight rises blu ray also worked with 5.1 Channel sound.
              Perhaps both rips were successful?
              The Avengers Blu ray and Skyfall blu ray was both 7.1 and were out of sync.
              So sorry I havent got the logs.

Comment

Working...
              X