v9.0.3.0 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) v9.0.3.0 beta

Does not label multi-angle titles correctly..

Previously, multi-angle titles were named with a suffix (0) & (1), or (1) & (2). Now, in my case (Star Trek) both angles have the same title sub-number (2).

Which of the movies exhibit this behavior?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signals,

Star Trek (Original TV Series) Blu-ray.

Any of the Discs in Season 1 seem to exhibit this behavior.

Thanks,
      ~C~

Comment

Ah, I don't have that set unfortunately. Please let Fab scan one of these discs and post the resulting internal log file. A screen capture of the title list with the bad entries would help the developers also.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

9.0.3.0 and 9.0.3.1

signals,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this but got bogged down with work...

Confirmed this is still an issue with 9.0.3.1 beta.

Upon close inspection, I noticed how the issue manifests itself:
          1) Load BDMV into Ripper (in my case Star Trek Season 2 Disc 2)
          2) Using mkv.audiocopy profile (mine has been renamed to mkv.default)
          3) It loads the titles in correctly at first (in the case of this BDMV there are actually 2 titles, each of a different 'angle'. One is actually a hi-res re-mastered version of the episode). Each has a different parenthetical suffix tag (1) vs (2).

4) DVDFab chooses the first (1) title for me; however, it's actually the (2) titles I want. When I choose 0(2)...5 down in the list...and change the audio track, DVDFab will modify the 0(1) title to read 0(2) as well. See pic below:

As I choose the other (2) marked title, DVDFab continues to rename the (1) titles to (2).

Added log as well.

Cheers
          Attached Files

Comment

Reproduce the issue, angle 1 is changed to angle 2 when click subtitle of angle 2.
            Please wait some time to fix the issue.

Thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The issue will be fixed in next version.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X