Audio out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Audio out of sync

I have tried ripping 6 diff dvd's and all are out of sync.
    Newest ( age wise was Stardust and oldest was Donovans Island. All same thing. I tried FLV and all versions of MP4. (mp3, passthrough and ac yeilded no audio at all ). GPU is off and software enabled. I prefer FLV as a format but switched to MP4 as the video becomes pixelated for several seconds if I skip ahead in the movie.
    For the skipping problem I tries all screen sizes and no difference. For audio I tried all the setting mono, stereo etc. low sample rates and higher ones. Sync is a major issue.

Went back to 8 and no sync problem and works with GPU on.

Comment

Try This

I've had sync problems in the past and found changing my FPS to 25 fix it when encoding:generic avi(xvid + mp3) file or generic avi(xvid + audio copy).

Works for me

Comment

Are you guys ripping DVD or BluRay? I can't find a way to change the Frame Rate. It is always forced to 'Same as Source'

Comment

Reg DVD
          Originally posted by chadfetter View Post
          Are you guys ripping DVD or BluRay? I can't find a way to change the Frame Rate. It is always forced to 'Same as Source'

Comment

Please try v9.0.3.3 Beta and report your results.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The A/V sync seems fine with 9.0.3.3 BR MKV passthrough now but the profile is missing for SD DVD mkv passthrough.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Please try v9.0.3.3 Beta and report your results.
                I tried it. gui off, software on. Flv aac out of sync, Mp4 aac out of sync and ac3 no audio
                I have not found a combo yet that works.

edit : was trying Down periscope

Comment

Audio out of sync

I am using version 9.0.3.3Beta and I have the same problem with audio out of sync. Version 8 still works fine and version 9 was working fine too, up until this latest update v9.0.3.3Beta! I have tried several different profiles with the same outcome. I mainly use "avi.h264.ac3", but I have tried converting to MP4 too and each time the audio sync is out by a few seconds. I have tried using 25fps and 29.97fps, but I get the same results each time. Is there a way that I can go back to one of the earlier versions of V9, or am I stuck with v9.0.3.3 Beta?

Comment

You should keep the installers for just such an occurence.
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi Slosh
                      If you remember what version you were using, send me a Pm with your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
                      As my friend said it's always best to keep the Fab installers as they take up very little space.
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I am having the same issues with 9.0.3.3 ... ripping dvds and the audi is slightly slow.

My log file can be found below.

Would love to find the solution. Is it simply reinstalling the software?

Comment

Still having audio sync problems in 9.0.3.4

I found an older version on my hard drive (9.0.2.6) and installed that. My audio sync problems disappeared. However, I have just updated to 9.0.3.4 and the audio sync issues are back and seem to be worse than before. I am therefore going back to 9.0.2.6 again.

Comment

Please sort this problem out.

I have updated to 9.0.3.5 and the problems are still there, even worse than before. I am getting increasingly fed up of having to install 9.0.2.6, but that is the only version of DVDFAB 9 that works for me. Please can this problem be sorted out soon. Thank you.

Comment

Phew!! I thought it was me.....have only tried 1 dvd but it doesn't seem to matter what it's ripped to the audio is out...and it doesn't appear to display forced subtitles....fortunately I still have 8.2 installed so I shall go back to that.
                              At first I thought the audio issue was because I ripped direct from the dvd...so I created a main movie iso then converted from that, still the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X