X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) @to the support license-problem

to the support

I have a license-problem-with dvdfab

the support I have already sent an email, so far no response.

can someone please solve my license problema picture here as an attachment.
    Attached Files

The office in Beijing is closed for the Labor Day holiday I think. Although I can not read your capture well, it seems that BD Ripper does not show as registered inside v9, but it does show as a valid license in the list of the Member center, is that correct? Did you register v9 again after making the purchase using the same email and password as for the Member Center?

For your privacy and security, the office staff are the only ones with access to the registration database.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

here are better pictures of the licenses
      in version 8 does not work dvd fab bluray to 3D Plus also.
      even if the license is displayed, it does not there.the bluray ripper license seems, is duplicated.
      I have always shopped at the same Mail address and I also registered it.
      I reinstalled the program, registered and always the same error.the test version I've never used.

show my pics.
      Attached Files

Comment

The captures are much easier to see, thanks. The one from the v9.0.3.8 license info indicates that BD Ripper (3D Plus) is licensed and active, so I am not sure of the problem. The office will reopen soon, sorry for the difficulty.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

sorry for my bad english.
          "v9.0.3.8 license info indicates that BD Ripper (3D Plus) is licensed and active"
          but this doesnt work !
          the Online Account say no BD Ripper (3D Plus) license, but 2x BD Ripper.

I buy for 2 years the BD Ripper and last week the BD Ripper 3D Plus.
          But my last Buy over Avangate is correct (Mail), the Mail from Fab is
          wrong (only BD Ripper without 3D)

every Movie from ISO Image or direct from BluRay Disk to encode in 3D (SBS...)
          is in the left corner with DVDFab Logo (this is the Testmode for 30 Day).

I see from a other User a pic from his Online Account with BD Ripper (3D Plus).

My Online Account is not correct after my last buy.
          i hope the Support fix this fast.

I cant with/without encode a 3D Movie save in 3D File, ISO...
          This stoped with Fab 8 everytime with a error, or is with Fab 9 with Logo.

I tested with Fab 8 (8.0.2.6, 8.2.2.8) and 9 (9.0.3.6, 9.0.3.7 beta and last
          Version) differents Movies.

Last edited by fab_fan; 05-01-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fab_fan View Post
            to the support

I have a license-problem-with dvdfab

the support I have already sent an email, so far no response.

can someone please solve my license problema picture here as an attachment.
            Hi fab_fan,

This is Anny from DVDFab support team. Please offer us your registered email or order number when purchasing, then we will check in our database and help you to solve your registration problem.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Anny

Comment

Working...
            X