Task Queue - Single Title to Multiple Formats 9.0.3.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Task Queue - Single Title to Multiple Formats 9.0.3.8

I recently upgraded from version 8 to 9.0.3.8.

In version 8 you could queue up the same Blu-ray title to be ripped to multiple formats. I used to do this for an HD version to stream to my PS3, and an iPAD version for portability. What I liked about doing this in version 8 is that I could queue the multiple format rips and walk away, come back and both formats would be complete - directly from the Blu-Ray.

In version 9 I'm having difficulty figuring out how to select the same title on a Blu-Ray for conversion to multiple formats. I'll configure my HD rip, and then try to select a new profile and all it does is change the settings for the first task in queue. In version 8 selecting a new profile auto-generated a new task in the queue, leaving the original task in place. I really miss this functionality. I also really miss being able to change conversion settings from the task queue.

I know the first answer I'm going to get is "go back to version 8" so let me throw my curve ball. I'm now doing these conversions for an AppleTV device, and I've found that the profile in version 9 is much better suited for that device (audio issues in other threads not withstanding - which I'm not going to get into here) than the version 8 profiles I've found. I'm also not a fan of ripping to AppleTV then running a convert to iPAD from the resulting file- it lowers the vid quality considerably and I still have to come back and kick off a totally new task. I really just want to set 2 rips directly from the same title.

It's on our to do list.Please wait for the fixed release. Thanks for your support!

Comment

in version 9 after u rip it can u just view the movie on the device u pick or can u also play it back on your computer? its a blueray im ripping.

Comment

matthew
        Please do not try to take over the subject of someone else's thread, this is called hijacking and is not alllowed. Start a new thread of your own next time.

You can play back on the PC as well as the device if your PC has versatile player software, such as DVDFab Media Player (free for file playing) or VLC (also free).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X